- Who is this retreat for?
- What to expect at this Women’s Wellness Retreat:
- Add on luxuries
- Mode of instruction
- About Hoi An
- About our retreat venue
- Rooms available
- How to get to the retreat venue
- About the facilitators:
- Have a look at the lovely memories created at our last retreat:
Women’s Wellness Retreat in Hoi An, Vietnam
Dates: March 20-24 2020
What better way to dive into the new year than with investing love, time & care for your own holistic wellness?
We welcome you to a celebration of health & harmony at our 5-day all-inclusive wellness retreat in Hoi An, Vietnam. Hoi An is well-known for its charming UNESCO Ancient Town, surrounded by canals & rice fields. From wooden Chinese shophouses and temples to colorful French colonial buildings, ornate Vietnamese tube houses and the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge with its pagoda, there’s plenty to see and discover while adding to your wellness journey.
Each day we will honour the elements within us and within nature, through traditional Hatha yoga practise, restorative yogic techniques, rejuvenating mantra & Mudra meditations and soulfully nourishing meals. Infused with this self-exploration is a specially curated experience of the Vietnamese culture through its historical, spiritual & culinary diversity.
Our passion is to co-create with women of the world, sacred spaces of wellbeing, exploration & belongingness, amidst the cultural & natural beauty of the world!
Who is this retreat for?
All bodies are yoga bodies 😉
This is for spiritual, wellbeing & travel seekers of the world who would like to spend a holiday exploring the harmony of body-mind-soul and the cultural beauty of Vietnam! The yoga & meditation sessions will be basic yet in-depth, hence open to beginners too.
Though we are keen to nurture a holistic practice of wellness for womanhood, we are open to family members, partners & friends accompanying our participants. We can arrange for group/family accommodation and could also offer special yoga classes for your children.
What to expect at this Women’s Wellness Retreat:
- Hatha Yoga (8 hours), Restorative Yoga (8 hours), Mantra, Mudra & Meditation sessions (3 hours). Yoga mats & bolsters will be provided.
- Vegetarian farm to table breakfast, lunch & dinner on all 5 days (Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions well in advance!)
- Various options for double & triple sharing rooms. (Yes, you can bring your family too!)
- Four exclusive curated excursions, including a visit to My Son Sanctuary, Marble Mountains treks, & more
- Reflective sessions, so we can take home an empowering practice & lifestyle of vitality, awareness & compassion.
- Unlimited use of pool facilities & games room
Add on luxuries
- Vietnamese cooking class with mindful nutrition orientation
- Sri Sri Marma – 1-1 Ayurvedic Restorative Treatment
- Hoi An Memories cultural show
- Additional excursions & sightseeing
- Accommodation & excursion for family members that are not participating in the wellness part of the retreat (children, husband,etc.)
- Airport transfers
Visa, insurance, or flight tickets are not included. Check-in is at 12pm on the 20th of March & check out is by 9am on the 24th of March.
Mode of instruction
All classes will be conducted in English. Spoken languages include: Italian, Spanish, French, Hindi
About Hoi An
Hoi An in Vietnam is perfect for both rest & rejuvenation. It has so much history and a melange of cultures, ranging from Japanese to French. This riverside town is picturesque, with its yellow walled homes and stunning beaches. Fresh organic produce grows abundantly, and the food with so many cultural influences truly reveal a unique cultural identity. Discover the history & culture of Hoi An, through day trips to My Son Sanctuary, Marble mountains & Ang Bang Beach.
About our retreat venue
Located in the heart of Hoi An, our retreat venue Gratitude blends Vietnamese culture with western comforts to give you a relaxing, boutique home-from-home. Reconstructed from an ancient 19th century home, local architects have added a modern twist to create a beautiful & unique space, thus evolving the space into a wellness haven with eight ensuite bedrooms, a yoga shala, games room, pool & meditation zone. As in line with our values for the environment, the venue strives to be zero-waste and single-use plastic-free.
- 3 King Rooms (Double-sharing, with a king-sized bed, suitable for families) (Early bird price: US$850, Normal price: US$900)
- 3 Twin Rooms (Double-sharing, with twin beds) (Early bird price: US$800, Normal price: US$900)
- 1 Triple sharing room with two toilets (separate beds) (Early bird price: US$750, Normal price: US$900)
All rooms have air conditioning and prices are quoted per person.Contact us for a family rate. Early bird deadline: 25th January 2020.
We only have 12 spots left, so get booking! Fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
How to get to the retreat venue
The retreat venue is located 32km away from Da Nang International Airport and is easily approachable by taxi. If you require a pick/drop off, just let us know and we will arrange it! The charges are US$15 one way.
About the facilitators:
In the rat race of this world, we all seek a path back to our innermost stillness. Sriya Rao has dedicated her practise to these inward journeys of balance, wellbeing & joy. A certified Craniosacral, Reflexology & Marma Therapist she also blends authentic Yogic Techniques with alternative healing modalities to celebrate & honour health.
After completing her Masters in Psychology, Yogic Science & Naturopathy, she has been travelling across the world as a faculty for The Art of Living, facilitating their programs on stress relief, holistic health & spirituality.
Aneesha is the Founder behind Om Nom Nirvana, a blog dedicated to health & wellness, food & travel. She had first started the blog to review restaurants & share her travels as well as her battles with Hashimoto’s & PCOS disease. After spending years researching on hormone balance, she finally found the cure: a plant-based diet aided by superfoods. Since then, Aneesha has heavily focused on spreading the right information & research surrounding Hashimoto’s & PCOS. Aneesha also runs a 300-members strong PCOS Support Group on Facebook on a completely voluntary basis. Aneesha is also an RYT200 Certified Yoga Teacher by Yoga Alliance. She specialises in Hatha, Vinyasa, Power & Restorative yoga styles in addition to meditation techniques such as Yoga Nidra.