As a lifestyle blogger, I’m most concerned about how visually attractive my blog is. After months and months of attending several workshops, regularly reading and studying journals, I’ve finally come to terms with the fact that content is just not about writing, it’s also about being visually appealing and engaging.
Besides this, deep inside my heart I’ve always wanted to teach. Sharing my knowledge as I grow is important for me and also helps me grow my blog, create credibility for myself and meeting a lot of new people.
Which is why I decided to unlock both these potentials and start my very own mobile foodography workshops! No matter if you’re looking to create your own blog or just want to take your foodography to the next level, there’s something for everyone. Here are the mobile foodography workshops I will be rolling out come September:
- Mobile Foodography v1.0 – A complete introduction to mobile foodography. I take you through the right angles, lighting and backgrounds to take the right food photograph. It goes beyond just taking the photo, to some key editing softwares that will transform your picture.
- Mobile Foodography v2.0 – This is a more hands-on workshop that involves creating materials such as marble & wooden boards, a lightbox & accessories for at home mobile photography. I’ll also get in deeper into color schemes.
- Instagram 101 – Learn how to get the most out of Instagram. This includes the best hashtags and several tips and techniques to help get you more likes, followers and engagement.
- Stop, Foodie & Flatlay- Learn how to use stop-motion and attractive flatlays like a pro-foodie.
- Night Foodography – Because not everyone can go out to lunch and take pictures in natural light. Tips and tricks to make most out of your phone flash for night foodography.
What you need for the workshop: YOUR CELLPHONE.
And any accessories and tools you use to shoot pictures with your phone. 🙂
Here are pictures of past workshops:
If you are a brand looking to expand your reach, I might just be able to do that for you via these monthly workshops as well. Contact me for more information.
Please enquire about my workshop rates below:
Hope to see you at one!