Dates: August 9-13 2019
Ever wanted to take that solo women’s wellness retreat for yourself that won’t cost an arm and a leg? One where you can unwind, relax, do some yoga in the countryside, hike through nature trails, eat nourishing food & feeding your soul?
You’re in the right place.
What to expect at this Women’s Wellness Retreat:
This four day retreat will consist of:
- Sri Sri Yoga (gentle flow) every morning
- Meditation every evening
- Complimentary yoga mat & bag
- Learn and experience reflexology for hormone balance
What is Sri Sri Yoga?
Sri Sri Yoga is a holistic experience of energizing & integrating your mind, body & spirit through a restorative asana, meditation, pranayama & mantra practice.
- Vegan/vegetarian cooking classes daily
- Vegan/vegetarian breakfast, lunch, dinner & 2 snacks daily
- Excursions to lakes & hiking trails
- Double-sharing room in a charming traditional wooden log cabin
- Transportation to and fro from Turin city/Turin airport.
ANNNNDDD… lots of extra goodies !
What is included
- 12 hours of Sri Sri yoga practice – 8 hours of yoga in total in the mornings & 4 hours in the evenings spread over all 4 days
- 8 hours over 4 vegan cooking class sessions, covering various wholesome plant forward meals, snacks & recipe book. All the food will be sourced from organic farmer’s markets.
- 6 hours of acupressure reflexology lessons for hormone balance
- Double sharing accommodation for 5 nights, starting from 11th August 2019
- Daily vegan breakfasts, lunches & dinners
- 8 hours of excursions, including hiking over nature trails & Tibetan bridge.
- Complimentary yoga mat & bag along with eco-friendly goodies from Soch Green & an acupressure reflexology kit.
- Pick up & drop off from Turin city (exact location TBD)
Mode of instruction
All classes will be conducted in English. Spoken languages include: Italian, Spanish, French, Hindi
What is not included
Additional snacks, laundry, insurance, visa, additional excursion tickets, or flight tickets. Check in is at 5pm on the 9th of August & check out is by 5pm on the 13th of August. Official start date is 10th of August 2019.
About Sagna Longa & Accommodation
This 4-day yoga & women’s wellness retreat is all about rediscovering the love for yourself, surrounded by the lush hills in Sagna Longa, Italy, close to the city of Turin. Originally a ski resort in the Italian-French Alps, Sagna Longa in the summers offers a lot in terms of nature, from its lakes to hiking trails & even fun activities like rock climbing! Sagna Longa is a well-kept secret of pristine, untouched nature in full glory. Amidst the endless green valleys, crystal lakes & clear skies, it offers the perfect serenity to repose, recharge, & reclaim your vitality. We will be staying at a cosy wooden log & stone cottage that is perched on a mountain top & surrounded by pines. The rooms are designed in a communal living space style – it is a humble, shared accommodation created to foster interpersonal systems of trust, empowerment & healing.
How to get there
The best way to get to Sagna Longa would be to drive from Turin or Milan airports. We will be offering a complimentary shuttle service on the 9th of August at 5pm and a return on 13th of August at 5pm to the city of Turin.
About the facilitators:
In the rat race of this world, we all seek a path back to our innermost stillness. Sriya Rao has dedicated her practise to these inward journeys of balance, wellbeing & joy. A certified Craniosacral, Reflexology & Marma Therapist she also blends authentic Yogic Techniques with alternative healing modalities to celebrate & honour health.
After completing her Masters in Psychology, Yogic Science & Naturopathy, she has been travelling across the world as a faculty for The Art of Living, facilitating their programs on stress relief, holistic health & spirituality.
Aneesha is the Founder behind Om Nom Nirvana, a blog dedicated to health & wellness, food & travel. She had first started the blog to review restaurants & share her travels as well as her battles with Hashimoto’s & PCOS disease. After spending years researching on hormone balance, she finally found the cure: a plant-based diet aided by superfoods. Since then, Aneesha has heavily focused on spreading the right information & research surrounding Hashimoto’s & PCOS. She has successfully reversed her PCOS symptoms through plant-based living and can’t wait to share her insights on nourishing food with you through her vegan cooking classes, which are often both soy & gluten free! She also runs a 300-members strong PCOS Support Group on Facebook on a completely voluntary basis.
We’d love to have you as part of our women’s wellness retreat, with only 5 spots left on a double-sharing basis! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more details & pricing info, or please fill up the form below.
*We have a special early bird offer for early registrants, with a 100 euros off before July 10th 2019!